How It Works
Your friend signs up for a new editorr account and verifies the account.
During signup, your friend must use your referral link to ensure proper credit is given.
For each new referred account, we will credit your account with 250 free words, plus 3% of all future paid requests submitted to editorr, forever (or at least while both accounts are in good standing).
- This offer only applies to editorr customers in good standing and those customers whom they refer to a new plan. Affiliate and Reseller plans, as well as any other promotional rewards, are excluded from this offer.
- Credits will only be issued if your referral link is entered when the account is initially set up, either online or communicated to editorr support at the time of sale.
- Credits will be applied within 10 business days after your friend remains a customer in good standing with editorr for at least 30 days.
- This offer is not valid where prohibited by law, or in any jurisdiction whose laws materially affect the terms of this offer.
- Referral credits must be for new editorr accounts.
- Credits will not be applied retroactively.
- editorr reserves the right to revoke credits for violations to its Terms of Service, for fraud, refunds, misuse of referral program, cancellations and charge-backs or a substantial change in business circumstances.
- Details of the program are subject to change without notice.
- No limit applies to the number of individual credits that can be rewarded for individual referrals.
- There is no cash value for credits under any referral offer with editorr. Credits are non-refundable.
This file was last modified on April 27, 2016